Hong Kong/Singapore Showdown






It's Hong Kong vs Singapore right now in which place will win the affections of Heart Fairs and maybe even serve as my future homebase (no small matter!). At the moment Hong Kong is ahead by a few inches because it has more character. Until recently I never thought I could live in Singapore. But there's no denying the two are actually similar in many ways, and so it is the temperature of the art scene that will determine the winner.

I will compare this year's Art Stage to this year's ArtHK, which takes place in less than 10 days from now, and Ill obviously take the opportunity whilst in Hong Kong to visit galleries and other spots so as to compare the two nicely. I had such an amazing time at Art Stage that ArtHK 2011 has its work cut out for it... soooo excited!

                                                             
Stay tuned...




  Vs.